Most businesses are struggling to automate their everyday tasks. This comes with a hefty price tag in the long run as you won't be able to scale your business. There are integration software solutions that could help, but they can be extremely expensive and most of them don't even include all the advanced features you need.
Luckily, there's Pabbly Connect, a leading software integration platform based on webhooks connectors which promises to offer an affordable solution that is simple to set up with zero coding skills needs.
Why you need to automate your business workflow
In todays fast paced world, automation is key to keeping up with the competition. Automating your business workflow will help you save time and money while improving efficiency. As your business processes scale, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage everything manually.
Automation will take over any repetitive task you can think of, whether you need to sync data between two applications or manage a complex multi-step process. This will free up your time so that you can focus on more important tasks, such as growing your business.
You might be thinking that you don't have a use case for automation or that it's too complicated and expensive. But, the truth is, there's a solution for everyone. Pabbly Connect offers a wide range of connectors for applications both big and small. You can start automating your business processes today for a fraction of the cost of traditional integration software solutions.
So, instead of hiring more staff to manage your ever-growing workload, automate it and scale along with your business without worrying about breaking the bank.
What is Pabbly Connect?
Pabbly Connect is an integration software developed around webhook connects which are used to establish connections between two or more applications or services, via a software platform.
These gateways connectors are the foundation of any integration process to make sure the right data will be communicated between 2 apps.
PabblyConnect's integration software workflow automation takes care of routing and sorting data before it reaches its final destination. Which means you'll be able to build a perfect integration workflow that will save your business time and money.
Pabbly Connect benefits
Automate your entire tech stack
With Pabbly Connect integration software you'll be able to automate data integration regardless of the operating system, app or platform. And while this might sound like it's only for big companies that have integration needs throughout their company there are many benefits Pabbly Connect integration software solutions can provide to businesses of all sizes.
With over 800+ integrations, there are infinite ways to automate your business. From data integration between two applications, to automating a complex multi-step process, Pabbly Connect has you covered.
Here are just some possible integrations using Pabbly Connect integration software:
Send automatic push notifications whenever someone signs up to your newsletter. The WordPress integration allows you to automate incoming blog and news feed data and push it to your website in real time. Connect your Salesforce integration to your helpdesk software and send custom data fields to your sales, marketing or customer service team. The e-commerce integration allows you to connect your Shopify, WooCommerce or Magento store with payment providers and much more!
Easy-to-use automation builder for non-techies.
Still on the fence to start automating your business? It's probably because you think you need special coding skills to build an automation workflow. Not with the help of Pabbly Connect's powerful automation builder!
Pabbly Connect's automation builder is extremely easy-to-use, allowing even non-techies to connect the applications they need in minutes.
All you have to do is drag and drop your favorite app into the integration automation builder, select any necessary data transformations or routing rules, and sit back while the integration software does the rest.
PabblyConnect has been keen to deliver a data integration software that is as easy as possible, allowing businesses of any size to automate data integration with no coding or programming skills required.
100% secure and robust structure
Another point that might have you hesitant to start integration is integration safety and security. The integration software allows you to automate data integration without worrying about potential data loss, thanks to encryption and authentication technologies built-in for all integrations using the workflow automation platform.
Pabbly Connect integration software securely stores all your integration data and features an advanced cloud integration environment to ensure the safety of your information always. All your task workflows will be executed with high-level security, compliance and authentication technologies so you can rest easy knowing that there's no way any data sending issues will occur.
Frequent integration software updates for continuous integration
Any software or application on the market is constantly evolving. With every new feature release you may get another opportunity to create another automation workflow. With Pabbly, you'll always frequent receive integration software updates to ensure you don't miss out on any of such opportunities. These integration updates are designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to just click and connect new workflows at the tap of a button.
Not only will you get frequent updates to existing integrations, Pabbly is always on the hunt for integrating the latest software launches on the market.
Currently, Pabbly Connect integrates with more than 800+ different third party applications and new software integrations are added every week!
Allows you to create a workflow in 3 easy steps
- Trigger step: The first step in the workflow is where you select the application that will act as the trigger. This can be an app like Salesforce, Shopify, Google Sheets, etc.
- Action step: The second step is where you select the action that needs to be taken. You basically select the data transformation or routing rules that will be applied to your data before it is sent from the source application to the destination application. This could be something like creating a new lead in Salesforce, adding a new product to your Shopify store, or sending an email notification whenever someone subscribes to one of your web forms. Data is transferred from the trigger application to the action application based on the conditions set in this step.
- Enable workflow: The last and final step is to simply enable the automation workflow and let Pabbly Connect do the rest! Your data will be automatically transferred between the trigger and action applications based on the conditions set in the previous step.
Pro Tip: By switching to Pabbly Connect, you save up to 50% on task usage with free tasks. Pabbly doesn't charge tasks for triggers and internal application steps which makes it a great choice for automating data integration tasks.
Pabbly Connect Overview
Let's check out what's inside of the software. The first thing you'll see when you login to Pabbly Connect is the main dashboard with 5 menu items to the left: Dashboard, Workflows, History, Settings and Help.
The Pabbly Connect Dashboard is the first thing you see when you login. It gives you a high-level overview of your account with all your active and inactive workflows. You can see stats like how many tasks are allocated to your account, how many tasks are remaining, how many tasks you have already consumed and how many free tasks are remaining in your account.
The dashboard also gives you an overview of the status of all your workflows. You can see which workflows are running, which ones are completed and which ones have failed. The status of each workflow is also updated in real-time, so you can always stay on top of your workflow game!
The workflows tab opens up the Pabbly Connect automation builder, which is the powerhouse of PabblyConnect. Using a drag & drop interface, you can easily build complex workflows in minutes. Visualize your data, and create powerful automations to help you grow your business. You can use the automation builder by creating a fully automated workflows.
You can initiate a new workflow by clicking on "Create Workflow" from your dashboard. Or, if you need to change on of your current workflows, you can select it from the "Workflows" tab and then the builder will open up and show you the details of that workflow. And lastly, if you want to stop or pause a workflow, you can do that by selecting the workflow and then clicking on the disable button.
The history tab keeps track of all your data transfers between the trigger and action applications. Right away, you can see how many the amount of Workflows Executed, Tasks Consumed, and Free Tasks Consumed.
You can also see the entire list of tasks that have been executed as part of your fully automated workflows, along with their status, date and result.
Pabbly provides you with filtering options to filter out tasks. You can select a date range, search by workflow name, task status, task history ID, and task data.
The settings tab is where you go to configure your account. You can specify your time-zone or add sub-accounts under your account.
The help tab gives you access to a list of tutorials and explainer videos. The featured tutorials explain the most popular questions around the software like:
- What is Triggers & Action - Triggers are the "when" and Actions are the "then". So when an event happens in your trigger application, the platform will look for a matching action in your action application. If it finds a match, it will automatically execute the action.
- How to use Webhooks - Webhooks are a way to send data from one application to another. In Pabbly Connect, you can use webhooks to send data from your trigger application to your action application. This is useful for transferring data between applications that don't have an out-of-the-box integration.
- How to use Email Parser - Do you send emails a lot? Email parser is a way to extract relevant data from email messages. In Pabbly, you can use email parser to extract data from emails and create tasks in your action application. This is useful for extracting data from receipts, invoices, and other email messages.
- How to use Filters - If you want only filtered data to be send to your action application, then you can use filters in Pabbly Connect. Filters let you specify the conditions that data must meet before it is sent to your action application. So, only data that meets the filter criteria will be sent to your action application.
- How to use Routers - Routers let you route data to different action applications based on the data's content. In Pabbly, you can use routers to route data to different action applications based on the email address, invoice number, or other data fields.
- How to use Iterator - An iterator step breaks down a collection of data (an array) into many values, which are evaluated one by one until the last value is reached. Each value may then be sent to additional action steps that have been installed after the iterator step. This means that you can split up your data into multiple parts and send each part to a different action application.
- How to use API module - API module is a way to connect to an external API and send data to it. In Pabbly Connect, you can use API module to send data to an external API. This is useful for transferring data between applications that don't have an out-of-the-box integration.
- Google Sheets triggers - If you want to use Google Sheet as a trigger application, then you can use the Pabbly Connect Google Sheets add-on. The add-on lets you specify the trigger conditions that will cause the software to execute a workflow.
- What are Field Mappings - Field mappings let you specify how data from your trigger application will be mapped to fields in your action application. This is useful for ensuring that the data is transferred correctly between the two applications. Field mappings are easily done by selecting the fields in your trigger application and the fields in your action application.
- Working with Facebook Leads Ads - Facebook Lead Ads send the lead data to Pabbly Connect automatically. You don't have to worry about exporting or importing leads which used to be a manual task. Once your Facebook Lead Ads account is connected to your account, new leads will automatically be added to it. You can easily automate a Facebook Ad campaign based on the leads you receive through Facebook Lead Ads.
- How to use Number Formatter in - Pabbly Connect allows you to use Number Formatter to format your currency, perform math operations or use spreadsheet formulas. You can easily add/update/delete number formatting rules from the PabblyConnect interface.
- How to use Text Formatter - Want to format your text in a specific way? No worries, the tool comes with a Text Formatter that will help you do just that. You can use the Text Formatter to add new lines, change or replace text, or format it according to your requirements.
All the above have dedicated explainer videos with a more in-depth explanation of how these features work and how you can make use of them in your workflows.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, Pabbly Connect provides over 1000+ video tutorials on their YouTube channel to help you get started with the platform. The most popular workflows are also available on the website so that you can get started quickly and easily.
Pabbly Connect use cases
With over 800 applications you can combine in unlimited ways, the possibilities are endless.
Here are some popular use cases of how users are utilizing the platform:
Sales & Marketing automation workflows
You can use Pabbly Connect to automatically add new leads from your website or Facebook Lead Ads into your CRM software. Once the lead is in your CRM, you can use Pabbly to automatically assign the lead to a sales rep, add the lead to a marketing automation campaign, or even send a welcome email.
You can also use Pabbly Connect to track online orders and update the status in your CRM. This way you can keep your sales reps up-to-date on the status of their orders and customers.
Customer support workflows
Create a workflow that automatically routes customer support tickets to the right department or agent. You can also use Pabbly Connect to automatically update your CRM when a ticket is resolved. This way you can keep your customer support team organized and your customers happy.
Create invoices in your accounting software on autopilot when a purchase is made on your website. You can also use Pabbly Connect to automatically update your accounting software when a payment is received. This way you can keep your books up-to-date and your accounting software organized.
Human Resources workflows
Use it to automatically add new employees to your HR software when they are hired. You can also use Pabbly Connect to automatically update your HR software when an employee is terminated. This way you can keep your HR software organized and up-to-date.
You can use Pabbly Connect to automatically add new customers to your advertising software when they sign up for your service. You can also use it to automatically update your advertising software when a customer cancels their subscription. This way you can keep your advertising campaigns organized and up-to-date.
Team collaboration workflows
Use it to automatically notify team members when a new task is assigned to them. You can also use it to automatically notify team members when a new customer is added. This way you can keep your team organized and informed.
Google Sheets workflows
You can use a workflow to create a new row in Google Sheets when leads have subscribed to your web forms. You can also use Pabbly Connect to automatically update Google Sheets when a customer moves to different stage in your sales funnel. This way you can keep track of your leads and sales funnel in Google Sheets.
If you're selling online courses and dripping course material to students, you can use Pabbly Connect to automatically send certificate to students on course completion. You can also use Pabbly to automatically update your LMS when a new student enrolls in a course. This way you can keep track of your courses and students in one place.
Social media workflows
Want to syndicate your blog content to social media? You can use the automation software to automatically post your blog content to social media. You can also use Pabbly Connect to automatically update your social media when a new blog post is published. This way you can keep your social media followers up-to-date on your latest blog content.
Pabbly Connect Conclusion
Before we dive into our conclusion, let's first list the pros and cons of Pabbly Connect to help you make a decision:
Pabbly Connect Pros
-Allows you to create a workflow in 3 steps
-Integrated with over 800+ applications
-Triggers are free of charge and not calculated as tasks
-Build advanced tasks with data transformer, text formatter, JSON extractor, and more
-Beautiful and easy to use workflow automation builder
-No limit on automation workflows
-Fast integration after request is sent
-Dedicated support forum with 24/7 customer support
-Community-driven and constantly updated
Pabbly Connect Cons
-The learning curve can be a bit steep for some users
-There are limited features in the Standard and Pro plan
Now that we've gone over the pros and cons, let's talk about our conclusion. Overall, Pabbly Connect is an excellent workflow automation tool that is easy to use and has a wide range of applications. With so many use cases, it's hard not to find a reason to use Pabbly Connect in your business. It's community driven which means that it is constantly updated and improved, making it a valuable tool for your business. Even newly launched software is added to the integrations list after request, so you can be sure that PabblyConnect has your business needs covered. The only drawback is that the learning curve can be a bit steep for some users, but with the help of the support forum and customer service, this shouldn't be an issue. If you're looking for an easy-to-use workflow automation tool, then Pabbly Connect is the perfect solution for you.
Where can I find Pabbly Connect reviews?
Pabbly Connect is listed as a 5 star product on major software review directories like G2 and Capterra. If you're looking for an honest Pabbly Connect review, the best place to find them is on these review directories. You can also also find Pabbly Connect testimonials on their official website.
Who's behind the Pabbly Connect product?
The 2 brothers Neeraj Agarwal and Pankaj Agarwal are founders of Magnet Brains, the parent company of Pabbly connect. The entire Pabbly suite includes products like Pabbly Plus, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Subscription Billing and Pabbly Email Verification. They're serial entrepreneurs who needed some basic automations for their own businesses and couldn't find an existing tool that fit their needs, so they created Pabbly Connect.
How large is the Pabbly team?
They've grown from a 3-man team to a 100-man team in the past few years. They have individual departments for development, marketing, customer support and operations.
Do they have a dedicated support team?
Yes, they do. You can reach out to their support team by emailing them or visit their support forum. On the forum you can find related questions and answers to all 5 products including Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, and Pabbly Email Verification.
What's the difference between Pabbly Connect and other automation tools?
Pabbly Connect is unique in that triggers are 100% free of charge. That's right, you don't have to pay for any triggers. Other automation tools like Zapier and IFTTT charge for using their triggers. This can quickly add up if you're using a lot of them.
What are the main alternatives?
The main alternatives to Pabbly Connect are Zapier, IFTTT, Make, Integrately, KonnectzIT and PieSync. These competitors all offer similar features, but Pabby is unique in that it's 100% free of charge for using triggers.
Do they have any video tutorials?
Yes, they do. You can find all of their video tutorials on their YouTube channel. They cover everything from setting up your first trigger to creating complex workflows.
How much does the Pabbly Connect Standard plan cost?
The Standard plan starts at $19/month and allows you to connect unlimited premium apps, create unlimited operations, unlimited workflows and execute up to 12,000 tasks per month.
How much does the Pabbly Connect Pro plan cost?
The Pro plan is $39/month and enables you to use unlimited premium apps, operations, workflows and run up to 24,000 tasks per month.
How much does the Pabbly Connect Ultimate plan cost?
The Ultimate plan costs $79/month and allows you to create unlimited operations, workflows and perform up to 50,000 tasks per month.
Is there a Pabbly Connect lifetime deal available?
Yes, for a limited time only, you can get the Standard plan for a one-time payment of $149, the Pro plan for a one-time payment of $298 or the Ultimate plan for a one-time payment of $447.
Is there a free plan available?
Yes, there is a free plan that allows you to run up to 100 tasks per month. This is perfect if you're just starting out and need to test the tool before committing to a paid plan.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you're not satisfied with the tool, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days.
Is there a discount code available?
Most of the times, they have seasonal promo codes which give a flat discount on the monthly price. You can also get a lifetime deal by paying for the plan one-time.
What's the Pabbly Connect affiliate program?
Yes, there is an affiliate program that you can sign up for. You'll earn a small commission on all sales generated by your affiliate link. You can sign up here.
What are the system requirements for using the software?
Pabbly is a cloud-based automation platform, so you don't need to install anything. All you need is an internet connection and a web browser. It's compatible with all major browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE.
Is Pabbly Connect a good investment?
The answer to this question really depends on your business needs. If you're looking for a workflow automation tool that is easy to use and has a wide range of applications, then Pabbly Connect is a good investment. The pricing is also very reasonable, especially when you compare it to similar products on the market.