It's tough to get more lead conversions on your website. But you're not alone. Most websites only convert at a 2-3% rate, which means that most of your marketing automation efforts to get traffic to your website end up wasted.
It's time to convert your visitors into customers. What you need is a popup builder software like ConvertBox, which happens to be one of the best lead generation software on the market today. The software helps website owners and bloggers increase lead conversions by building engaging popup notifications for any website visitor in a matter of minutes. Advanced users have even seen an increase in their lead conversion rates of more than 40%!
ConvertBox is an advanced but easy to use popup builder software you can use to make your site visitors buy your products, sign up for your lead magnet or email list, and much more!
Why you need a smart popup builder in your marketing stack
Without a popup builder, you're losing out on valuable leads and conversions. It's been estimated that over 70% of websites leave money on the table by not having an effective popup or lead capture strategy in place.
And it doesn't matter what kind of website you're running, whether it's a personal blog, an ecommerce store, or a business website. If you're not using a popup builder to increase leads or your conversion rate, you're missing out on a lot of money.
Every single visitor that somehow lands on your website should be treated as a potential customer. And the best way to do that is by using an effective popup builder software like ConvertBox.
What is ConvertBox?
Convert Box is a popup builder and list building software that allows you to create high-converting optin forms and landing pages. It's simple to use, yet powerful enough to create any type of lead capture form you need. Plus, Convert Box integrates with all the major email marketing providers, so you can setup a marketing automation on the fly and start collecting leads.
What's best, the lead generation software is currently available at a one-time price which give you lifetime access and free updates to the software.
Send personalized on-site notifications
ConvertBox is not only lead generation or popup builder software, but is it also used for lead nurturing. For instance, you can capture new leads with the lead capture popup, and later on nurture them with on-site notifications popups. This way, you can easily show a banner ad for a personalized offer you're running based on the user data you've collected or a slide-in popup that entice your visitors to engage even further. You can use dynamic text replacement to personalize the notification popup for each visitor. Each individual visitor will feel like you're talking directly to them, increasing the chances that they'll convert.
How to personalize popups with ConvertBox
- Open the ConvertBox you like to edit and click on "Customize".
- Click any text you like to personalize and click on the user icon.
- Select the field type you want to dynamically replace with customer data.
- You can choose a form field: First Name, Last Name, Website, Phone, URL parameter, Quiz score, current day, current date, current month, and current month.
- Don't forget to insert a fallback value, in case the customer data can't be found.
Target visitors like a pro
Sync your tags from your email service provider or CRM and target each visitor behavior with the right message. You can use the powerful targeting rules to show or hide capture forms and targeted messages based on the user's engagement, location, source, device and more. For example, you can show a popup only to first time visitors from the US who are using a desktop computer. Or, you can show a lead capture form to visitors who have already seen 5 pages on your site but haven't subscribed yet. There are endless possibilities with all the advanced targeting rules.
How to use ConvertBox's targeting options
- Open the ConvertBox you like to edit and click on "Targeting".
- Select the "Target specific visitors" option and a new field "conditional rules" will appear.
- Add a single or multiple rules by clicking on the "Add condition rule" button.
You can choose from a variety of general targeting options like
- Number of page views is MORE / LESS / EXACTLY than
- Number of sessions is MORE LESS / EXACTLY than
- Device type is Desktop / MOBILE
- Has visited page / Has NOT visited page
- Has visited with URL parameter / Has NOT visited with URL parameter
- Referring source contains / Referring source does NOT contain
- Location includes / Location does NOT include
- Has seen ConvertBox / Has NOT seen ConvertBox
- Is logged into WordPress / Is NOT logged into WordPress
- Cookie value contains keyword / Cookie value does NOT contain keyword
You can choose from a variety of ESP/CRM targeting options as well:
- Is on list in INTEGRATION / Is NOT on list in INTEGRATION
- Has tag in INTEGRATION / Does NOT have tag in INTEGRATION
Use advanced trigger options to display your form
What's best about this list building tool is that it tracks the behaviour of your site visitors and knows exactly where your visitor is, how much time he or she spend on a specific page, whether he or she is moving the cursor around, and more. This allows you to use advanced triggers to show your lead capture forms at exactly the right time. For example, you can choose to display a form when the user has scrolled 50% down the page, when he or she has been on the page for 30 seconds, or when the user is about to leave the page (exit-intent).
How to trigger a ConvertBox form
- Open the ConvertBox you like to trigger and click on "Display".
- Edit when you'd like to show your popup under "Triggers"
- You can select the following trigger(s): Time on page (seconds), scrolling the page (percentage), period of no activity (seconds), page abandonment, clicking a link on the page (using a link code)
- You can also set the frequency (how often the form should be shown to the same visitor) or repeat it until the visitor converts.
And lastly the exact location (single or multiple pages)
Create segmentation funnels
To capture a leads is one thing, but capturing a qualified lead is another. ConvertBox makes it easy to create segmentation funnels to make sure that only those leads who are interested in your product or service end up on your list.
The tool allows you to easily create multi-choice and multi-step forms, for example, to segment your list with questions like "What is your gender?" or "What is your age group?". You can also automatically apply tags based on the answers and send the leads to different list in your ESP/CRM. Conditional logic is key here and Convert Box makes it easy to apply. Using conditional logic you can easily set conditions to skip a step or show a different step based on the answer given.
Last, but not least you can insert individual scripts on each step which will fire when the step is reached. This opens up a world of possibilities, for example, you can add a Facebook pixel on the last step to track conversions or add a Google Analytics script to track how many people reach the end of your funnel.
Pro tip: You can also create engagement funnels to increase engagement with your subscribers by sending them down a path of content upgrades, educational material or coupon codes.
How to create a segmentation funnel with ConvertBox
- Open the ConvertBox you like transform into a multi-step form and click on "Customize".
- Under the "Steps" tab, click on the "start creating steps" button to create your steps.
- You can now add different elements to every step
- Add a button or text link and configure its actions to fire another step conditionally.
Advanced A/B split testing options
Split test your message quickly and easily, without having to leave the visual editor. Just make a variation of what's being said in real time right from within Convert Box - all it takes is one click. It's as simple for you to create a variation on the fly, view conversion data in real time and learn what converts best.
Design different variations without having to start from scratch each time.
How to A/B split test with ConvertBox
- Open the ConvertBox you like to split test and click on "Customize".
- In the top right corner, you see a button named "Create AB Test" and if you already have variations added, you see a dropdown list of all your split testing variations.
- Click on "Create new variation"
- Select the type of split test you want to create: Choose "Cookied split test" or "Regular split test" from the list.
- A cookied split test will ensure your visitor will only see one variation. With a regular split test, users may see more than one of your AB testing variations over time.
Integrate your favorite ESP and grow your email list
The beauty of ConvertBox is not only rapid email list growth that it allows you to collect any type of user data and sync the information with your favorite ESP, CRM or webinar platform. Just ask your visitor via a ConvertBox popup to input their name and email address or any other information. Reward them with a automated lead magnet via any ESP and skyrocket engagement and sales.
Plus, with Convert Box you can also pass on information to your newsletter signup form via hidden fields or via Zapier, Pabbly Connect, Make or Integrately webhooks integration. You can set it up so that when someone subscribes to your newsletter they are automatically added as a new contact in your CRM, email list in your ESP or in Google Sheets.
List of Email services provider and webinar platform integrations
- Mail Chimp
- Google Analytics
How to integrate your ESP with ConvertBox
If you want to setup a ConvertBox integration for your favorite ESP, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the "Integrations" tab in your main dashboard.
- You will now see a list of all the integrations that CB currently supports.
- Configure your preferred integrations by following the instructions provided.
Create any type of popup form
With ConvertBox, you can create any type of popup form you need in minutes. Plus, it's easy to use so you don't need any design or coding experience. There are a variety of templates to choose from, or you can start with a completely blank slate. Choose your ConvertBox type: sticky bar, callout modal, center modal, or full page popup.
Select the one you like for your campaign and create capture forms for:
- Newsletter signups
- Webinar registrations
- Contest entries
- Coupon codes
- Quiz submissions
- eBook downloads
Design beautiful popups with advanced elements
When it comes to designing a form, ConvertBox gives you a lot of flexibility with the types of elements you can place inside it. Here's a list of some of the most popular:
- Text: Add text to your steps to help explain what's happening or to give instructions.
- Button: Add a button that will allow you to send people to another step, or even a different ConvertBox.
- Image: Upload an image to help grab attention and convert more people.
- Form: Add a form to collect information from your visitors.
- Video: Add a video to help explain your offer or product.
- Timer: Add a count down timer to create a sense of urgency and encourage people to take action.
- Divider: Add a divider to help break up your form into sections.
- Progress bar: Add a progress bar encourages people to keep going and finish the form.
How to add elements to your form
- Open the ConvertBox editor and click on "Customize".
- You'll see all the elements on the left side of the editor.
- Select any element you want to add. You can then drag and drop it into place.
Track your performance
With so many marketing capabilities, it can be hard to track what's working and what's not. ConvertBox comes with built-in analytics so you can see how your forms are performing.
You'll be able to see stats like views, clicks, CTR, leads, leads conversions, and more.
This data can help you drastically improve your engagement and sales numbers. If you're not happy with a particular number, you can always try AB testing to see what works best for your audience. The analytical powerhouse of Convert Box will show you which popups are performing better so you can make more money.
ConvertBox use cases
There are an infinite number of ways you can use ConvertBox popup builder. As you can imagine, you can use a popup for anything that requires engagement or a lead capture. Let's discuss some examples:
Use ConvertBox as an engagement tool to increase time on site on your blog post, social shares, or video views.
If you want to increase engagement on your website, ConvertBox is a great tool. You can use it to increase time on site (for SEO), social shares, or video views. For example, you can create a lead capture form that asks people to watch a video, and then rewards them with a discount for doing so.
With the many integrations ConvertBox offers, you can easily capture leads for your email list, sales funnel, or other purposes.
One of the best things about the lead generation platform is that it integrates with so many different marketing automation platforms. This means you can easily capture leads for your email list, sales funnel, or other purposes. For example, you can add a form to your ConvertBox to collect email addresses. Then, you can automatically add those people to a list in your email marketing software.
ConvertBox can also be used to increase sales by showing a personalized offer or product. You can trigger a popup based on the type of product pages someone is visiting, how much time they've been on the page, or other factors. So, whether you're doing affiliate marketing, ecommerce, or any other type of sales, this tool can help.
Furthermore, you can add buttons or payments links that allow people to purchase directly from the Convert Box. This makes it a powerful tool for eCommerce websites. Tools like ThriveCart and Pabbly Subscriptions have embeddable HTML buttons which allows you to show a checkout page in a popup. This is a great way to increase sales without having to leave the page someone is already on.
Book more qualified meetings
If you're a consultant, coach, or freelancer, you can use ConvertBox to book more meetings. For example, you can create a multi-step popup that offers a free consultation at the end. Then, you can add your Calendly or Acuity Scheduling link so people can easily book a meeting with you. Sync your Google Calendar, Office 365, or Outlook calendar to make booking even easier.
The pop-up builder can help you grow your business by boosting engagement and capturing leads, but that's not all. ConvertBox also comes with a number of other benefits, including:
- A/B testing: Test different popups to see which ones perform better.
- Triggers: Show the right popup at the right time with triggers like exit intent, time on page, or scroll trigger.
- Analytics: See how your ConvertBoxes are performing with stats like views, clicks, CTR, leads, and more.
- Integrations: Connect it to your favorite tools like email marketing software, CRMs, webinar platforms, and more.
- Templates: Use one of the many templates or create your own custom design.
- Create unlimited convertbox popups
- Mobile friendly: Popups look great on all devices, so you don't have to worry about losing engagement.
- Easy to use, even for people who don't have a lot of experience with technology.
- Community-driven: Get help from other ConvertBox users in the private Facebook community.
- Excellent support: The helpdesk is available 24/7 to help you with any questions or problems.
With so many benefits there isn't much space for any Convertbox cons. The only thing we could really find was that some users might complain about that there isn't a free trial. You have to pay the full lifetime price upfront which can be a deal breaker
for some people.
ConvertBox is an engagement and lead capture powerhouse. With its many integrations and easy-to-use interface, you can easily use the marketing tool to increase engagement, capture leads, and increase sales. It's a community-driven product with excellent support, so you can be sure you're getting the most out the tool. New features and integrations are regularly added, so you can always be sure you're using the latest and greatest version.
Where can I find ConvertBox reviews?
It's one of the most popular pop-up builder platforms on the market, so it shouldn't be hard to find an honest ConvertBox review of it online. A simple Google search should turn up a ConvertBox review from a variety of sources like G2. Once you've read through a few of them, you should have a good idea of what the platform has to offer and whether or not it's right for you.
Who's the founder of ConvertBox?
ConvertBox was founded by Dean Saunders. Saunders has a long history of experience in online marketing and software development, so he was the perfect guy to create the on-site messaging platform. Only recently, the platform has been sold to Josh Bartlett, the founder of ThriveCart. Josh has continuously launched new features for ConvertBox and has big plans to take the platform to new heights.
What are some of the features of ConvertBox?
Some of the features of ConvertBox include pop-ups, exit intent technology, and email opt-ins. All of these features work together to help you create high-converting sales funnels and boost your engagement and sales.
Is ConvertBox GDPR compliant?
ConvertBox is fully GDPR compliant. This means that it meets all of the necessary requirements to protect the personal data of EU citizens. You can rest assured that your data will be safe.
Where can I find support?
You can find support for ConvertBox on their website. They have a comprehensive knowledge base that can answer any questions you may have about using the platform. You can also contact their support team directly if you need any help. The team replies within 24 hours.
What is the refund policy?
If you're not happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund within 30 days. This gives you plenty of time to try out the platform and see if it's right for you. If it's not, you can get your money back with no questions asked.
How much does ConvertBox cost?
ConvertBox normally costs $99/month or $1,188/yearly, but they're currently offering a lifetime deal for $495/lifetime. The ConvertBox lifetime deal offers great value for money and is an excellent investment if you plan on using the platform for a long time.
What's the difference between the special plan and ConvertBox Pro?
With ConvertBox Pro, you can increase the number of views from 250k to 500k per month. Plus, instead of 10 websites, you can integrate upto 50 websites which makes it perfect for digital marketing agencies who manage multiple clients.
How much does ConvertBox Pro cost?
ConvertBox Pro is a special upgrade of their regular lifetime deal which costs $95/lifetime. This is a one-time payment and you'll get all the features of ConvertBox Pro for as long as you're a customer. You can always upgrade at a later stage. All you need to do is send a support ticket.
Is there an affiliate program?
Yes, there is an affiliate program. You can sign up for it on their website. Once you're approved, you'll be given an affiliate link that you can share with your friends and followers. When someone uses your link to sign up, you'll earn a commission.
Is ConvertBox good for list building?
It's definitely good for list building. In fact, it's one of the best platforms out there for building a large and engaged email list. With ConvertBox's powerful pop-ups and email opt-ins, you can quickly grow your list while providing value to your visitors.
What are some of the best alternatives to ConvertBox?
If you're looking for a ConvertBox alternative check out Thrive Leads, Convert Pro, OptinMonster, SumoMe, Poptin, Notifia, Convertful, SleekNote. All of these platforms offer powerful features that can help you boost your engagement and sales, but ConvertBox is still a top contender.
Do I need any coding skills to use ConvertBox?
No, you don't need any coding skills to use the list building tool. It is designed to be easy to use, even for beginners. You can create beautiful pop-ups and email opt-ins without any coding knowledge.
Is ConvertBox a WordPress plugin?
No, it's not a WordPress pop-up builder plugin. It's a standalone cloud-based platform that can be used with any website. You don't need to install any additional software or plugins to use it.
Does it work in any browser?
Yes, ConvertBox works in all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge and is also fully-responsive.