Best Email Marketing Apps for 2023
Explore our collection of Email Marketing business apps
Email marketing apps are like the superheroes of the digital world, saving you from a plethora of tedious and time-consuming tasks each day. With their wide range of features and capabilities, email marketing apps can help you get more done in less time by automating mundane activities such as sending mails to customers after purchases or collecting feedback after events. So put on your cape and join us as we explore all the amazing things these helpful tools can do for your business!
Email automation for example is like your invisible sidekick, allowing you to quickly and easily create rules that will trigger marketing messages after certain actions have been completed. This type of tool can also be used to schedule messages in advance, send personalized content based on user data and even segment subscribers into different lists depending on their behaviors or interests.
Email analytics will provide you with detailed insights into the performance of their campaigns. Marketers are able to track metrics like open rates, click-throughs, conversions, unsubscribes and more with just a few clicks. They can then use this data to optimize their marketing efforts by making adjustments to subject lines, body content or other variables. Additionally, these apps often offer sentiment analysis which can help identify customer sentiment surrounding products or services and give teams an idea of of the digital world.
And lastly, email marketing apps make reporting incredibly easy. With these tools you can generate reports that provide an overview of your recent campaigns or auto-generated summaries with key insights from your data. This information can then be used to inform future decisions and ensure that the time and resources spent on email marketing are yielding tangible results for your business.
Email marketing apps have become indispensable for many businesses as they help streamline the process of creating, sending, tracking and optimizing emails so that marketers can focus their efforts on other aspects of their strategy. When used correctly, these helpful tools can help you get more done in less time while also ensuring that your emails reach the right people at the right time.
Now before you go forth and conquer the world with your email marketing campaigns, remember to choose the right app for your adventure. There are plenty of options out there, but it’s important to find one that fits your needs and budget. So here’s our ever-growing list of email marketing apps to help you get started today:
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact pricing
Email Marketing Plan
Marketing Automation Plan
Ecommerce Marketing Plan
5. Mail Mint
Mail Mint pricing
Growing Business Plan
What are email marketing apps?
Email marketing apps and software are tools used to create, manage, and automate campaigns. They are used by marketers to communicate with customers, send personalized emails based on user interests or website activities, segment subscribers into categories, track customer engagement metrics such as open rates and click-through rates (CTR), design campaigns with attractive templates, analyze results of those campaigns in real-time using dashboard analytics tools or reports. Email marketing apps also allow businesses to easily connect their CRM systems for targeted customer outreach.
These applications can be divided broadly into two main types: transactional or promotional emails. Transactional emails are one-offs messages triggered by an event like a customer signing up on your service or buying something from your store. The other type is promotional messages which include newsletters sent out regularly that contain special offers or valuable information about products and services related to your business goals.
With modern email marketing solutions you get more than just creating automated campaigns; the top providers offer intuitive drag & drop tools for finer control over segmentation lists through variables such as demographics and buying habits along with A/B testing capabilities ensuring the best possible outcomes. Some platforms even give users access to powerful API libraries for greater flexibility when customizing campaign workflow and designing personalized templates.
No matter which platform you choose to use for your business or organization, email marketing is an incredibly powerful tool that can be used to build relationships with customers and prospects alike while driving leads and ultimately sales through increased conversions. With a little bit of strategy and some experimentation—you’ll be able to find success in no time, because is still one of the most effective ways to market your business today.
Who uses email marketing software?
- Small Business Owners: Small business owners can benefit greatly from email marketing apps, as they provide an easy and cost-effective way to manage customer relationships. Use it to design attractive email templates, segment subscribers into categories, and send personalized mails based on user interests or website activities. Automatically connect the app to your CRM system for targeted customer outreach, track customer engagement metrics such as open rates and CTRs, and analyze results in real-time using dashboard analytics tools or reports. It’s also possible to use email campaigns for increased lead generation and sales conversions.
- Freelancers: Freelancers can utilize email marketing apps for their client projects by taking advantage of features like drag & drop tools for creating segmentation lists through variables such as demographics and buying habits. Also, A/B testing capabilities ensure optimized outcomes when designing campaign workflow. In addition, using API libraries provides maximum flexibility when customizing campaign workflow or creating personalized templates for clients.
- Marketers: Email marketing apps are essential tools for marketers who want to communicate with customers effectively while saving time doing it manually. You can utillize email marketing to create automated campaigns that will help you reach a wider audience more quickly than ever before. This will include newsletters sent out regularly that contain special offers or valuable information about products and services related to your business goals, giving you the ability to maximize customer engagement metrics such as open rates and CTRs which will result in higher ROI.
- Developers/Programmers: Developers and programmers can take advantage of powerful API libraries offered by modern email marketing solutions in order to customize their campaign workflow or design personalized templates with greater flexibility. Most providers offer free plans so you can get started quickly with minimal hassle while offering low costs when upgrading later on down the road. This makes email marketing a great opportunity for developers who want a more efficient way of managing bulk messages without sacrificing quality content delivery along the way.
- Start-Ups: Starting businesses are always on the hunt for an effective way of engaging customers should consider investing in an email marketing software as soon as possible in order to increase lead generation while simultaneously driving sales conversions with ease. Design attractive campaigns with beautiful templates utilizing intuitive drag & drop tools in combination with variables like demographics and buying habits so you can create targeted messages that have maximum impact on your target audiences. You’ll be able to track customer engagement metrics such as open rates and click-through rates (CTR) which will help you improve future campaigns for better results overall across all channels of communication utilized by your start-up company.
- Non-Profits Organizations: These type of users rely heavily on donations from supporters in order to keep operating year after year; therefore, having an effective strategy for engaging donors is critical if they wish to continue serving those who need assistance most urgently within society today. Email marketing apps offer non-profits access to powerful analytics tools so they can measure success rates of campaigns in real-time while also providing them with unique opportunities when it comes designing promotional messages containing special offers or valuable information about their organization’s mission & vision goals which will help them attract more donors than ever before. The drag & drop tools make it easy for any user to create segmentation lists for targeting specific audiences which will result in higher open rates and CTRs.
8 benefits of email marketing apps
- Professional-looking emails: Email marketing apps enable users to create professional-looking emails that help to capture the attention of their target audience and drive conversions and engagement. With the use of comprehensive drag & drop tools, customizable templates, and rich media content, users can easily craft eye-catching emails that will stand out in customers’ inboxes.
- Multiple list management: Keeping track of different customer lists can be a challenging task for businesses and organizations, but email marketing software make this process much easier by providing users with full access to all of their contacts in one place. This makes it easy for users to quickly add or remove subscribers from multiple lists at once without having to manually update each list individually.
- Spam reduction: stMave built-in spam filters which help to ensure that all messages sent through the system are up to industry standards when it comes to quality control. This helps users avoid being flagged as spammers or having their message blocked by email servers with high security settings, thus improving overall deliverability rates and reducing bounce backs due to spam filters.
- Increased efficiency: Automation features found in many email marketing apps enable users to quickly set up automated workflows based on specific events or triggers such as new orders or abandoned carts so they can send relevant messages at exactly the right time without any manual effort required on their part. This makes managing bulk emails quick and easy while also ensuring that customers receive timely updates about products or services they may be interested in purchasing.
- A/B testing & reporting tools: These features allow users to quickly measure the effectiveness of their campaigns in real time via detailed reporting metrics such as open rates, click-through rates (CTR), delivery success scores, etc., which provide invaluable insights into what works best for their particular audience when it comes designing effective email campaigns for better results overall across all channels used for communication with customers & prospects alike.
- Subscriber tagging: Tag subscribers based on demographic data or buying habits so you can send more targeted messages that directly address your audience’s needs and interests, thus increasing lead generation opportunities while simultaneously driving sales conversions with ease.
- Social media integration: Integrate social media platforms directly into your mailings with just a few clicks so you can benefit from increased exposure on both platforms while also engaging customers across multiple channels at once for maximum reach potential when deploying promotional campaigns aimed at driving traffic back towards your website or blog page where even more engagement is possible due to higher levels of interactivity available within those environments compared to email accounts and inboxes alone.
- Cost-effective: Email marketing apps are extremely cost-effective compared to other forms of marketing such as print or television advertising, providing businesses & organizations with a way to reach their target audience without breaking the bank in order to do so. This makes these apps especially attractive for smaller budget operations that still need an effective tool for reaching & engaging customers on a regular basis without emptying out their coffers in the process.
13 features every email marketing app should have
- Customizable templates: Allows users to quickly create and customize their campaigns using easy-to-use drag and drop editors, with various fonts, colors, layouts, and images at their disposal. This is great for businesses that need to send out targeted messages in order to attract new customers or keep existing ones engaged on a regular basis.
- Reporting & analytics: Every marketing software should feature detailed reporting tools for tracking the performance of campaigns, which provide insights into what works best for a particular audience when designing effective emails for more targeted results.
- A/B testing: Email marketing apps should also include A/B testing features so users can measure the effectiveness of their campaigns in real time via split testing different versions of the same email to optimize it before launching it out to their entire database.
- Advanced targeting: Allows users to tag subscribers based on demographic data or buying habits so they can send more personalized messages that directly address customer needs and interests that are most likely to result in sales conversions with ease.
- Automated email responses: This type of feature increases subscriber engagement by automatically sending personalized messages based on a customer’s activity or interaction with a message. This is great for businesses looking to leverage their existing contacts list in order to increase their conversion rates with upsells.
- Email template builder: Many apps offer professionally designed templates that allow marketers to quickly design visually appealing emails and customizing them with ease, while also having the ability to create their own designs as needed.
- Segmentation: Email marketing apps should provide segmentation tools that enable users to send emails in batches according to specific criteria such as user behavior, interests, geographical location etc., so they can target more effectively and maximize the impact of their campaigns.
- Personalization: Personalizing emails helps increase conversions by increasing the chances of a customer taking action on an offer. Email marketing apps should allow users to use dynamic content blocks, which automatically change the content of each email based on their subscribers’ interests and past behavior.
- Marketing automation: This type of feature allows businesses to create automated workflows that trigger emails at specific times or when certain conditions have been met. This helps streamline processes and automate manual tasking for maximum efficiency.
- Transactional email: Being able to send transactional emails is important for any business that wants to interact with customers in a timely manner, such as order confirmations, invoices, shipping notifications, welcome messages and more.
- Analytics: Without analytics, marketers are unable to track and measure the effectiveness of their campaigns. Email marketing apps should equip users with robust metrics so they can identify areas for improvement and optimize future emails for better performance.
- Integrations: Many email marketing apps integrate with popular CRM’s, eCommerce platforms, social media networks etc., allowing businesses to manage their data in one place and seamlessly streamline processes across departments.
- Customer support: Finally, every email marketing app should provide comprehensive customer support for users who need help troubleshooting or managing their accounts. Email marketing isn’t as easy as it sounds and users may require time-sensitive assistance from tech support representatives at times.
5 challenges of email marketing apps
- Non-compliance with email laws: Email marketers must comply with rules set out in government and industry regulations, such as the CAN-SPAM Act. Ignoring these laws and regulations can lead to hefty fines or even criminal charges for companies that break them.
- Poor quality of subscriber lists: Using low quality email lists can quickly land marketers on blacklists or spam filters, reducing deliverability rates and hurting their reputation. Additionally, depending on the jurisdiction it might be illegal to send emails without consent from the recipient ahead of time.
- Email blacklisting and spam filtering: Having IP addresses or domain names added to an email blacklist can significantly impact a business’s bottom line since it reduces the amount of emails that actually get delivered successfully which in turn lowers open rates, click-throughs and ultimately revenues earned from campaigns sent out via email marketing apps & software solutions
- Data security risks: Companies are answerable for data breaches if they store users’ personal information insecurely, making it essential for all businesses who use email marketing programs to encrypt important data like names/emails/addresses, credit card numbers etc., when sending them over the internet.
- Time and effort required: Email marketing is not an easy task and requires user dedication to create compelling content, track & measure metrics and manage the customer lifecycle in order to stay competitive in the ever-changing digital landscape. Additionally, managing a list of subscribers can be time consuming when getting started since users have to clean up databases, segmentation lists for targeted campaigns etc., as well as ensure that all emails are sent on time according to schedule.
8 email software types related to email marketing
- Email tracking software is designed to help marketers track the performance of their emails and campaigns. This type of software allows users to track opens, clicks, and other metrics so they can better understand how their email marketing campaigns are performing. It also helps marketers determine which strategies are working or not so they can make adjustments accordingly. Email tracking software can be used in tandem with email automation apps to ensure that campaigns are running smoothly and delivering the desired results.
- Email automation apps provide a comprehensive set of tools for creating automated campaigns. These apps allow users to create automated workflows that send out emails at predetermined times or after certain triggers have been met. This type of software helps marketers streamline their workflow by automating repetitive tasks such as sending out follow-up emails to customers after a purchase or gathering feedback from customers after an event. By automating these types of processes, marketers can save time and energy while still maintaining a consistent message across all channels.
- Email newsletter software provides a platform for creating professional looking newsletters that can be sent out regularly via email. This type of software allows users to design attractive templates that are customized for each subscriber, ensuring that every recipient receives the same message regardless of their device or location. Additionally, newsletter software makes it easy for marketers to monitor engagement so they can adjust content as needed in order to ensure maximum reach and impact with each issue.
- Email verification apps aim to protect companies from getting flagged as spam by removing any addresses that may have been incorrectly entered into the system by eliminating typos, invalid domains, and other errors in the address list before sending out messages. This type of app ensures that messages only go out to valid recipients who have given their consent before receiving them, thus reducing the chances of being marked as spam by ISPs and webmail providers.
- Email signature software simplifies the process of creating custom signatures for each employee within an organization. With this type of app, marketers can include images, links, logos, contact information and more in order to add a personalized touch to outgoing emails without having to manually add HTML code every time someone sends an email from within their business account.
- Email testing software enables marketers to see how their emails will display on different devices and browsers before sending them out so they can ensure optimal readability across all platforms. This type of app also allows users to test multiple versions side-by-side in order to compare performance metrics like open rates or click-throughs before deciding which version should be used within a campaign’s launch strategy.
- Email template builders enable users to quickly create fully customizable templates using drag-and-drop controls without writing code from scratch or relying on third party developers for assistance. With this type of app, marketing teams can save time while still creating stunning designs with advanced features like dynamic content blocks, A/B testing capabilities, and custom styling options .
- Form builder apps enable companies to quickly collect leads via forms embedded directly into websites or landing pages . These forms typically require visitors’ name, email address, phone number, occupation, gender etc., in order to better segment prospects according data gathered during sign up. This type of app also offers features like autoresponders, triggered messages based on user activity levels, integration with analytics platforms etc., making it easier than ever for businesses establish relationships with potential customers before conversions actually happen.