Have you ever checked website uptime? If not, it's probably time to start. If you're like most website owners and managers, website downtime is one of the biggest headaches every year. Even if your website runs smoothly 99% of the time, even a few seconds of downtime can have dire consequences for your website's reputation, search engine rankings, and of course, revenue. To help website owners monitor their website uptime, Pingdom has created the best website monitoring service available.
To make website downtime as short as possible, website owners can't spend time checking on their website health manually every hour or so. That's where website monitoring tools for website sales or simply customer satisfaction.
Pingdom website monitoring service is a website performance management service that provides website owners with website uptime, website availability, and website speed information. Pingdom website monitoring service is also known for the rapid incident response when major website outages occur.
A website owner can monitor their website's availability, performance, and reputation in real-time in order to proactively take necessary corrective actions when something goes wrong. Website owners in need of assistance in this regard can contact customer service at any time for assistance in this regard.
With Pingdom you'll get real-time website monitoring with actionable insights so you know when your site is down or slow. You'll also get alerts for potential website issues before they happen, so you can take care of them before they become a problem.
Pingdom offers Synthetic Monitoring, Real User Monitoring, Email Alerts, SMS Alerts and a website monitoring API:
- Synthetic monitoring is mainly for website performance monitoring where website owners can monitor website uptime, website speed, website response time, and website errors.
- Real User Monitoring is mainly for website availability where website owners can monitor website uptime, website load time, and wait time.
- Email alerts are mainly for real-time notification to let you know about website downtime or other website issues.
- SMS alerts are mainly for real-time notification to let you know about website downtime or other website issues.
- API is mainly for developers to get website monitoring data in JSON or XML format.
With Pingdom website monitoring service, website owners can sleep easy at night knowing that their website is being constantly monitored for any potential website problems or website downtime.
Pingdom website monitoring service provides website owners with invaluable website information to make website uptime and website speed issues easier to deal with.
If you're a website owner, then you should definitely check out Pingdom website monitoring service. It's one of the best website monitoring service available today.