Are you a content creator struggling with writing the next word, sentence, or paragraph to keep your readers engaged and interested in what you’re saying?
If so, you’re not alone. There are millions of copywriters, bloggers and online entrepreneurs trying to write the perfect copy to attract new visitors and convert them into customers.
Whether it’s a newsletter, blog post or social media post, the content needs to be on point! — and that’s a lot for one person to take on. Especially because it’s time-consuming, exhausting and often leads to writer’s block.
Fortunately, there’s a new ai tool that’s going to make your life so much easier.
Introducing Conversion.ai — the #1 AI copywriting assistant that is guaranteed to take care of all your copywriting needs!
In this Conversion.ai review, we’re going to talk about how Conversion ai works, the features it has and why you should be adding it to your marketing stack today!
Conversion.ai is an AI copywriting tool that can automatically generate high-quality, personalized content for your business. The AI writer makes it easy to create high quality content tailored for you in seconds!
It’s the perfect copywriting assistant for content creators that are looking for a way to write better content that both attracts and converts their audiences.
The Conversion.ai team has been making waves in the copywriting industry as one of the most robust and easiest to use AI writing tools on the market.
Today, tens of thousands of entrepreneurs have already implemented Conversion.ai into their daily workflow successfully and the community continues to grow every day! It’s an exceptional copywriting software in its class and truly deserves all the 5-star ratings.
The way ConversionAI works is simple. The AI copywriting assistant is trained to output content based on the details you provide it with. You can choose from over 40+ different skills or copywriting templates to help the AI produce the right content tailored to your needs.
So whether you’re looking to write engaging headlines, optimize your PPC ads, or create blog posts that convert more visitors to customers, Conversionai has got your back!
Unlike other AI writing tools, ConversionAI learns from your previously generated content and becomes more efficient the more you use it!
That’s because ConversionAI uses advanced machine learning technologies based on OpenAI’s powerful GPT-3 language model which is capable of understanding natural language in a similar way humans do.
So before we dive into our in-depth Conversion ai review, we’ll briefly introduce you to what AI copywriting is, its history and the technology behind it.
This way, you’ll fully understand the power of AI writing and what it can do for your business.
AI introducing a new era of copywriting
If you’re a talented copywriter, you know how difficult it is to produce good quality content that is both engaging and easy to digest.
At first, the idea that computers could write killer copy just as well as a human content writer would seemed a little far-fetched to me.
And even though AI writers like ConversionAI may never be able to produce content as well as professional copywriters, they are still capable of producing much better content than traditional copywriting tools.
But what makes today’s AI copywriting tools so much different from their predecessors?
The answer is OpenAI, more specifically its GPT-3 language model.
OpenAI is an artificial intelligence research company founded in 2015.
The company’s goal is to make artificial intelligence services available for everyone, which includes developers of various categories and industries as well as researchers looking into robotics or other applications for AI in general. Developers can request access to API resources to create their own AI powered software applications.
Things become especially interesting since the release of OpenAI’s new language generator GPT-3, which is the largest language generation engine ever created.
GPT-3 stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3. It’s basically a machine learning system on steroids that uses deep neural networks to produce human like written language. This system also tests on reading comprehension and sentence structure.
The GPT-3 language generation model is pre-trained on some of the world’s largest datasets (over 175 billion parameters) and can generate an infinite number of sentences that it never wrote before.
As of today, many applications are using GPT-3 as their backbone because the flexible API allows it to be used for search, conversation, text completion, and other advanced AI features.
As a result of GPT-3, the copywriting industry is seeing exponential growth in AI writers that can automate all your copywriting needs.
What’s an AI writer?
An AI Writer is a web application that uses artificial intelligence to write creative copy for you.
It’s like a personal copywriting assistant you would hire for content creation. Only this time, your copywriter is always productive and never gets tired.
These AI Writers can be used for a variety of purposes, such as generating blog posts, website content, social media copy and much more!
So an AI Writer is perfect if you’re a content creator looking to scale your business with high-quality content but don’t have the time or funds required to hire an additional content writer.
But as more and more developers gain access to the OpenAI GPT-3 language generator, we’ve also seen a rapid growth in the number of AI Writers available on the market. And many of them actually look pretty decent! But don’t get mislead by the outside, because a lot of these AI writers produce poor quality content on the inside that’s not going to help you achieve anything.
If you ever decide to get an AI writing assistant for your business, remember that it’s important to do your research and find the right one for your business.
In our view, Conversion.ai has proven to be one of the robust and easiest to use AI copywriting assistants on the market today, and in this Conversion.ai review we’ll try to answer any questions you might have about it so that you can feel confident about your decision.
So now that you know that Conversion.ai fully leverages the power of GPT-3, it’s time to see what the ai copywriting tool can actually do behind the scenes.
We’ll be covering everything you need to know in this Conversion.ai review. We’ll discuss every feature and template of Conversion.ai, all its different use cases, the benefits of implementing it into your workflow and more. We’ll also discuss the pros & cons and answer some frequently asked questions further down below.
But before we dive into our Conversion.ai review more thoroughly, let’s first introduce you to your new buddy: Jarvis!
Jarvis, also known as the long form assistant, is Conversion.ai’s AI copywriting assistant which allows you to create long form copy like never before!
You can now create entire blog posts or landing pages at a much faster pace using Jarvis.
Jarvis was first introduced during a major release of Conversion.ai’s new long form assistant technology where they actually named the AI after JARVIS which is Tony Stark’s artificial assistant in the Marvel superhero movies.
The AI basically allows you to produce high-quality content right within the long form editor.
This means that whenever you’re experiencing writer’s block while writing your masterpiece, you can ask Jarvis to write the next few lines or paragraphs on the go and with just the click of a button!
This allows you to write content at a much faster pace while keeping your productivity and creativity levels sharp and on point!
On the inside of Conversion.ai you’ll find a lot of different copywriting tools you can try out to create unique content for your projects. Each of these features serve a different purpose, but they’re all designed to help you create content easier and faster. Let’s kick things off with some of Conversion.ai’s copywriting frameworks.
Conversion ai is a software that was created by some of the best copywriters in the industry to mimic real-world marketing and copywriting models that have proven to be successful for decades!
The app includes 40+ different copywriting templates to choose from and some of these templates actually derived directly from traditional marketing and copywriting frameworks that many communication specialists around the globe are implementing every day when writing copy.
These Conversion ai templates are easy to understand and will help you write high converting copy faster, while honoring the best marketing guidelines.
Some of these frameworks are best suited for writing captivating blog intro’s, others are more for quick sales funnels or social media messages; however they all allow you to create excellent copy without having any prior writing skills at all.
If you know your marketing stuff, you know the AIDA framework is basically a marketing technique made up of four steps to create a strong marketing message.
The AIDA framework is an important part of the marketing mix and fundamental to any communication campaign, which includes copywriting for your website, social media or blog posts.
AIDA is made up of four steps: Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. The content writer’s job is to make sure the prospect moves through these stages so that they take a specific action — i.e., buy your product or service from you. The philosophy behind AIDA is that if there is no attention grabbing headline, it will be very hard to get their interest, desire and eventually get them to take action.
Luckily, Conversion ai has fully integrated the AIDA framework into their platform so creating headlines and copy that follow the AIDA framework is easy for even a novice writer.
PAS stands for Problem-Agitate-Solution. If you’re promoting a product or service that’s designed to solve a certain problem, the PAS framework can help you write amazing copy.
The PAS framework works by first identifying the problem, then highlighting some of its worst effects. Finally, you offer your product or service as the solution to this problem.
Overall, the PAS framework is a great framework to have at your disposal. It ‘s a very simple and straightforward process that will help you create powerful marketing copy.
One of the best ways to create a conversion is by using the Before-After-Bridge or BAB framework. The idea behind this technique is that it revolves around getting someone from an undesirable position or before-state and converting them into your desired outcome.
So it’s more a conversion-oriented copywriting technique that is often used for cold emailing. If you are an expert at cold emailing, the BAB framework will be your go-to template in Conversion.ai. But even for the beginner, this template is an excellent starting point to build your own email copy.
On top of these copywriting frameworks, the team has developed dozens of other templates (40+) to help you craft any type of content you want. Here’s the full list of all current copywriting templates you can use with Conversion.ai:
- Content Improver — Take any content you want to improve and let Conversion.ai rewrite it into a captivating masterpiece.
- Product Description — Create a compelling product description to be used on websites, emails and social media.
- Blog Post Topic Ideas — The last thing you want to happen is to run out of ideas. This template will give you a couple of topic ideas to write about on your blog post. This is especially helpful when experiencing writer’s block.
- Blog Post Outline — If you’re writing a “listicle” or “how to” type of article, the blog post outline template will help you create a full list of topics to write about next.
- Blog Post Intro Paragraph — Have you ever tried to write an engaging intro, but failed with every attempt? Well those days are over, because Jarvis can write an engaging intro for you with the click of a button.
- Blog Post Conclusion Paragraph — This template is one of Conversion.ai’s latest releases. It allows you to create an engaging conclusion paragraph from the main points of your blog post. You can also insert a call to action that you wish to have included in the conclusion output format.
- Creative Story — This tool helps to spice up any boring content with a creative story to keep your readers engaged and in the moment.
- Explain It To a Child — This was actually one of the most requested features by the community. Use it to rephrase any text in a much simpler way so that the content is easier to digest.
- Sentence Expander — Expand any short text to make it more appealing to your readers.
- Facebook ad headline — Increase your CTR with attention grabbing headlines for your Facebook ads. Don’t forget to choose the right tone of voice for your segment.
- Facebook ad primary text — The primary text in your Facebook ads should always be on point. This is the perfect template to generate those type of descriptions.
- Google Ads headline — Use this template to get more clicks via conversion-focused headlines for your Google Ads.
- Google Ads description — Helps you create compelling descriptions for your Google Ads headline to boost conversions rates.
- Google My Business (What’s New Post; Event Post; Product Description; Offer Post) — There are 4 different copywriting templates available to generate the perfect content for your Google My Business post within Conversion.ai.
- Amazon product features (bullets) — Whether you’re selling on Amazon or you’re an associate, you should be glad to hear that Jarvis can write converting copy for your Amazon listings as well. It does so by creating a full list of key product features and benefits.
- Amazon product description (paragraph) — This is another Amazon template which allows you to compose high converting copy for your product description paragraphs for your Amazon listings.
- Perfect Headline — This template was trained from the world’s best copywriters to create the perfect headlines for your service or product.
- Website sub-headline — Generate the perfect sub-headline for your headline. This feature can be useful for websites or landing pages, that are in need of more attention grabbing titles.
- Photo post captions — Instruct Jarvis to write the perfect photo captions for your posts on Instagram.
- Conversion.ai Testimonial Helper — A copywriting template to help you generate testimonials for Conversion.ai.
- Marketing angles — Allows you to discover new ways to make your marketing more enticing.
- Persuasive bullet points — Generates persuasive highlights for your website, landing pages, and more!
- Video Topic Ideas — If you find yourself getting out of your creative zone, try using this conversion template to generate new video topic ideas for YouTube.
- Video Script Outline — Allows you to generate script outlines for your “listicle” and “how to” videos on YouTube.
- Video Titles — Increase CTR to your videos and boost your YouTube rankings with scroll-stopping video titles.
- Video Script Hook and Introduction — An important part of video marketing is making an intriguing introduction to the video in order to entice viewers to watch it through completely. This template allows you to create an engaging video introduction script to use in your video.
- Video Description (YouTube) — In order to rank higher on YouTube, your video descriptions should always be on point. Jarvis can help you create compelling descriptions to help you climb up the YouTube rankings.
- Review Responder — Ever felt clueless on what to respond when a customer reviews your product or service? With the review responder you can generate a personalized review in seconds.
- Personalized Cold Emails — This one is currently in beta but definitely a game changing template if cold emailing is your daily business. You can easily compose cold emails and get actual responses.
- Email Subject Lines — The most important part of successful email marketing is the subject line. If that single line of text isn’t right, your email will not be opened. This template will generate compelling email subject lines for you to help increase your email open rates.
- SEO Title and Meta Descriptions (Blog Posts) — Optimize your blog posts for search engine optimization with the help of this Conversion.ai template.
- SEO Title and Meta Descriptions (Homepage) — You should treat your homepage as a potential landing page. With this template you can easily optimize your title and meta description and allow Google to rank it higher in the SERPs.
- SEO Title and Meta Descriptions (Product Page) — Write highly optimized title tags and meta descriptions to help you get more sales from Google.
- SEO Title and Meta Descriptions (Service Pages) — Allows you to create SEO-optimized title tags and meta descriptions to increase ranking on Google for all your company service pages.
- Company Bio — A professionally written company bio can give your customers a lasting first impression. Jarvis can make it happen! You can place your company bio on your blog’s about page or on social media channels like LinkedIn for example.
- Personal Bio — If your business relies heavily on personal networking, I recommend you to update your personal bio info on all your social media pages using this copywriting template.
- Feature to Benefit — This template works by inserting a product description. The AI will generate all the benefits of your products and turns them into actionable highlights.
- Unique Value Propositions — UVP or USP (Unique Selling Proposition) are great to express the unique benefit of your product or service. Jarvis can easily generate a compelling UVP from a product description.
- Real Estate Listings (Residential) — If you’re looking to spruce up the text on your real estate listings, this template is a great choice.
- Pinterest Pin Title & Description — This generates a Pinterest style title with a compelling description and is a great all-in-one copywriting template to help boost your Pinterest posts rankings.
- Press Release Title & Intro — Nothing’s worse than a bad introduction to your press release. This template can help persuade any audience to read it!
- Engaging Questions — Want more engagement on social media or your blog’s comment section? You should ask the right questions that your audience actually wants to answer. Your AI copywriting assistant can generate a list of 4 to 5 questions for you in seconds!
- Quora Answers — There are so many traffic opportunities in the online world and one of them is Quora! You can actually use this tool to answer relevant questions people are asking on Quora and drive organic traffic to your services. The template also works well for the FAQ section on your blog posts.
- Text Summarizer — Insert a text of up to 600 character and Jarvis will summarize it into 1 key sentence.
- Business or Product Name — If you’re looking for a fresh business or product name, you can try this template to generate one for you.
- Poll Questions & Multiple Choice Answers — If you’re using any survey tools on your website or simply want to (re)activate your social media audience you can use the poll questions template to create questions that will skyrocket your engagement rate.
Long-form copywriting is a hot topic in the online marketing world. We all know it’s not easy to find the time and energy for writing content when you’re juggling client work, meetings, marketing tasks and more. Long-form copywriting seems to be an impossible task because it’s such a challenging and time-consuming profession.
Fortunately, Conversion ai has been working with some of the top copywriters in the industry to develop their own long form assistant (aka Jarvis) that will help you streamline and improve your workflow when writing any type of long form content!
Ever wanted to write 10,000 words fast? With Conversion ai’s long form assistant on your side, you can finally start writing longer blog posts, articles, or even books in just a couple of hours.
“It’s like Google Docs without the writer’s block”
And it’s true, with Jarvis you can truly leverage the power of AI copywriting because it helps you stay focused and creatively inspired on the job while writing longer pieces of content.
Whether you’re writing content for your website, or blogging about a particular subject, you can use SEO optimization to increase the visibility of your content and attract more visitors.
SEO copywriting is a form of written content used to rank websites in search engines and bring more traffic to the website.
If you want to write a blog post that will outrank your competitors, you need to construct a blog post that covers the entire topic with the right keywords. The best way to do this is to generate a topic report first, so you know exactly what people are searching for on Google.
There are different SEO tools available on the market that can help you with SEO copywriting. The most popular among Conversion.ai users are MarketMuse, Frase or Surfer SEO.
These tools will help you find topic clusters that are worth targeting based on SEO data. They also have their own content editor for SEO content optimization. You can their editor to write your piece of content and see how well it is going to perform in the SERPs via a visual content scorer. This means you’re not writing content blindly anymore, but can see the SEO outcome of your content in real-time as you write.
We’re pleased to announce that Conversion.ai is now fully integrated with Surfer!
This means you don’t have to switch back and forth between the two applications anymore.
With the Surfer and Conversion.ai integration, you’ll be able to see all relevant SEO data from Surfer right within the content editor of Conversion.ai.
Once you toggle on “SEO Mode” in Conversion.ai, Jarvis and Surfer will join forces to help you write better SEO Copy and climb the SERPs.
For some of you, this integration might be old news and that’s okay too!
But for those who are new to Conversion.ai, or have been using it without Surfer integration so far — now is the time to use Conversion.ai + Surfer together because together they form the perfect copywriting stack for SEO’s.
SEO Text Formatting
Now that Surfer is fully integrated with Conversion ai, the way you structure your text for SEO will play a vital part in improving the content score in Surfer.
SEO Text formatting is text formatting that will improve the way your pages are being crawled by search engine algorithms. It basically helps search engines identify the content on your pages. You can structure your content by assigning your title, headings and subheadings with the appropriate SEO title tags like H1, H2 or H3 and so on.
Fortunately, Conversion ai now gives you all the options you need to optimize your content with SEO text formatting.
One of the coolest things about this is that you can see Surfer SEO’s content score improve in real-time!
If you’re wondering if Conversion.ai works for other languages than English than the answer is yes! You can generate content in Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English (British), English (American), Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish and Chinese.
Conversion.ai has newly introduced a dark mode option. So if you’re mostly writing late at night or are more comfortable working in dark mode in general, you can quickly turn it on from within your dashboard.
How does Conversion.ai work?
Conversion.ai works in 3 easy steps:
- Choose a skill — There are 40+ different copywriting templates and frameworks to choose from. Select the one that you need for your writing project.
- Describe your business — Input your data by giving a detailed description of your product, service or company. Depending on the copywriting template, you can define your audience and choose a tone of voice.
- Watch AI write your copy — Hit “Generate AI content” and let Jarvis do its magic. The best part of Conversion.ai is that it generates multiple version outputs which you can then copy directly into the editor or edit first.
How do you use the copywriting templates?
Conversion.ai makes it super easy to write content. Simply log into the web app and you’ll see all copywriting templates to get you started.
This is actually super handy if you need to write quick copy on the go.
If you need to write longer copy like a blog post for example, you can simply open up a blank document and mix and match different copywriting templates together.
You can copy and paste the AI output into the document and edit it until you’re happy with your writing.
How does the long-form assistant work?
If you have a pro unlimited account, one of the best features you’ve unleashed is Jarvis: your long-form writing assistant.
This means that in addition to the traditional blank document you now have the option to select the long-form writing assistant when starting a new project file.
To use the long form assistant you need to open up the content editor. You will then see a new button “compose” on the bottom of the content editor which you need to click once and Jarvis will take over.
Jarvis is great if you’re running out of creativity or having writer’s block because it allows you to write additional copy whenever you want it to!
Conversion.ai use cases
To be honest, you’re only limited to your own imagination when it comes to finding great Conversion ai use cases as there are so many ways you can implement the AI copywriting tool in your daily workflow.
Here are some Conversion ai use cases you can start with right away:
Increase the organic reach of your website!
One way to show up high in the SERPs is by making sure you’re regularly publishing content that answers questions people are looking for and adding keywords throughout your site as they will help with SEO visibility.
With Conversion.ai, you can instantly optimize your existing website content or create new content for your blog.
Another way to boost organic traffic is through guest-blogging.
All you need to do is to find a traffic website within your own niche that allows guest-bloggers to write good articles for them. Such websites should be pretty easy to find if you know where your target audience spends time online.
Now that you have Conversion.ai in your copywriting arsenal you can finally write expert articles that people actually want to read.
Now simply link back to your website or landing page in your bio or within the article itself (if allowed) and benefit from this high authority backlink.
Cold email outreach
You can generate highly-targeted organic traffic to your website through cold email campaigns. For this to work, you want your emails to go to people’s inboxes and not be marked as spam when sending out a campaign.
What you need to do is personalize your email to touch base with the person you are emailing.
Don’t make the same mistake as many marketers and copywriters who use a cold lead strategy for approaching prospects with emails that have nothing personalized about them.
You want to send an email which is personal, has your company’s name in it and offers value to the recipient so you can get him or her interested enough to respond.
With Conversion.ai cold emailing becomes a breeze!
Simply select the “Personalized Cold Emails” template from within the Conversion.ai dashboard and fill out all the blanks. Don’t forget to provide the AI with a context to include in the email and voilà, you have a creatively written cold email that actually gets opened, read and replied to!
If your business relies a lot on personal networking, you know how important it is to keep your social media profiles up to date. Many business relationships check your personal or company bio’s to see what you’re all about.
With the “Company Bio” and “Personal Bio” template, Conversion.ai allows you to generate creative copy to spice up your social media profiles.
Don’t forget to include some links in your bio to benefit from some extra organic traffic to your company website or products and services.
Another option to receive a boost in traffic is through this strategy: By answering public questions on Quora or Reddit!
People regularly place their questions on these sites to find answers that are often related to your field.
You can use the “Quora Answers” copywriting template to answer any relevant question you find and with the help of Jarvis, Conversion.ai will make sure you will benefit from highly targeted traffic.
YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web. All video content and descriptions get indexed by Google and YouTube, so there’s low hanging fruit for you to get your message out there and drive free traffic to your offers.
Conversion.ai offers a suit of copywriting tools, specifically for YouTube, that will help you create unique video titles and descriptions for your videos to rank higher.
To top it all off, Conversion.ai comes with a “Video Topic Ideas” template; a “Video Script Outline” template; and a “Video Script Hook and Introduction” template to help you produce more and better video content on any given topic.
Other social media channels
Of course, you can mix and match different copywriting templates to write engaging posts for other social media channels as well.
This is because Conversion.ai’s templates are designed to work across all social media channels and generate engagement, traffic, leads or sales from your audience no matter where they’re found.
For example, you can use the “Poll Questions & Multiple Choice Answers” to quickly generate an interesting question with answers. Share the poll with your Facebook group for example and see your engagement rates go through the roof!
Next in line is the “Photo post captions” template which generates catchy post captions with relevant hashtags for your Instagram.
And lastly there’s a “Pinterest Pin Title & Description” copywriting template which will help you generate awesome pint titles with compelling descriptions that will help you get more traffic to your offer pages as well.
Coming up with the perfect Facebook or Google Ads headline and description can be tough from time to time.
Especially when you’re trying to target the right audience, Conversion.ai can make your life a lot easier with their headline and description generator.
What’s even better: you can now train Conversion.ai with example outputs to help Jarvis understand the context of your Facebook ad copy and generate the perfect ad copy for you in the future.
There are many benefits of Conversion.ai. Once you get used to it, you’ll find that you can’t live without it! Here are some of the main Conversion.ai benefits:
Cuts copywriting costs
Conversion.ai is the easiest and most affordable way to get high quality content in seconds without breaking the bank just because of costs associated with hiring an expensive content writer or outsourcing work.
Now, don’t get me wrong, you shouldn’t fire your existing copywriter! Instead, you should gift him with a Conversion.ai seat to help him produce copy twice as fast!
But if you’re frequently hiring a freelance content creator from Fiverr or Upwork, you’ll probably think twice about outsourcing your writing work in the future now that you have Conversion.ai.
Saves valuable time
One of the most annoying things about copywriting is the time it takes to come up with a concept, research the topic and write it down. You can’t do it all in an hour or two if you don’t use AI writing software — that’s for sure!
When you use a productivity tool like Conversion.ai, not only are you saving time by writing twice as fast, you’re also fire up new ideas that have never crossed your mind before.
The AI is like an external brain you can access anytime to come up with interesting concepts and content for whatever it is you’re writing about!
Ends writer’s block
Writer’s block is when you’re feeling uninspired and your creativity is low. AI writing can help you get out of this slump by providing a constant stream of new ideas to keep things going!
Jarvis offers content that’s challenging, intelligent, fresh — even if it might not be what you originally set out for. It gets the creative juices flowing which will inevitably lead to higher quality content.
Makes copywriting fun
Copywriting is a lot of work, especially if you don’t enjoy it. But if you think copywriting is boring, try Conversion.ai for a few days and see how it changes your mind.
Sure, the routines of copywriting are somewhat repetitive, but that’s what’s needed to succeed online. Jarvis feels like a partner in crime — someone who will help you complete your work with excitement, fun and enthusiasm.
The Conversion.ai pricing plans gives you 2 options to choose from: A starter plan and a pro unlimited plan.
Conversion.ai Starter Plan
This plan includes everything you need to write short-form copy fast! You get 20,000 words per month for $29/month which is more than enough for most businesses and startup content creators.
If you want to leverage the power of AI, but don’t need to write long-form content on a regular basis, i.e. pillar blog posts, long essays or even books, than I recommend you start off with the Starter Plan.
It has everything you need to end writer’s block and increase your productivity.
And if your business is outgrowing you, you can simply upgrade your account from within the dashboard.
The Conversion.ai’s Starter Plan includes:
- 7-day Money Back Guarantee
- Unlimited User Seats
- 5 Project Folders
- 400 Character Input Limit
- 40+ Short-Form Copywriting Templates
- 11 Supported Languages
- Chat Support
- AI Copywriter’s Community
Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited Plan
If you’re a professional copywriter, an agency or an online entrepreneur, you probably want to have more flexibility.
Your best choice is the Pro Unlimited Plan for $109/month.
The Pro Unlimited Plan gives you the ultimate freedom to produce any type of content for your business or your clients. You can create short-form like headlines and bios or long-form content like blog posts or books.
You also get unlimited words, so you don’t have to be careful with the word limit. You get unlimited projects, so you can work on different pieces of content simultaneously and never lose your files again. Your character input limit increases from 400 to 600 characters and you’ll have exclusive access to the long-form copywriting assistant, Jarvis!
Here’s what’s included in the Conversion.ai Pro Unlimited Plan:
- 7-day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 User Seat
- Unlimited Project Folders
- 600 Character Input Limit
- 40+ Short-Form Copywriting Templates
- 11 Supported Languages
- Chat Support
- AI Copywriter’s Community
- Workspace Documents
- Long-Form Assistant
Who should get Conversion.ai?
If you’re a content creator, make sure to get Conversion.ai or, at the very least, take it for a joyride! It’s perfect for startups, agencies, bloggers and serial entrepreneurs alike. This software is great for anyone who wants to improve their copywriting skills and grow their business.
If you’re a professional freelance copywriter you should get Conversion.ai and use the AI assistant as your secret weapon to stay ahead of the competition. You can definitely profit from the ai writing tool and offer your services on intermediary platforms like Fiverr or Upwork.
Conversion.ai is 100% beginner friendly and perfect for startups! The interface is praised for its simplicity. It’s sleek and clean, plus it’s super easy to navigate through the app without being overwhelmed with features.
If your company has the resources to hire out expensive full-time writers, then Conversion.ai should be on your radar as it’s an excellent way to scale up and produce more content without breaking the bank (or hiring new staff members).
Conversion.ai brings a lot of new business opportunities on the table for agencies. You can start selling copywriting services to your clients for example
If you’re a blogger and want to produce more content, then Conversion.ai is an excellent way to help automate your blogging efforts and deliver high-quality, in-depth articles that will improve conversions and the user experience for your site visitors without breaking a sweat!
Social Media Managers
Social media managers can profit from Conversion.ai’s copywriting assistant as it helps them create engaging content for their social media posts.
From email marketer to online advertiser, any type of online entrepreneur should get Conversion.ai because it will help them take their business to the next level.
You can implement the ai writing tool for almost anything that needs high converting copy!
Whether you need to write email campaigns, landing pages, sales funnels, video scripts to Facebook and Google ad copy, Conversion.ai will have your back.
Conversion.ai support & resources
Conversion.ai offers multiple ways to contact them if you need support, so you’re free to choose the one that best suits your needs.
You can reach the Conversion.ai team via live chat or through their support email address: jarvis(at)conversion.ai.
With Conversion.ai’s chat support, you’ll always be able to have a quick conversation with one of their support agents if you have any questions.
Now, the one thing I really like about Conversion.ai is its vibrant community of over 15,000 copywriters, agencies and entrepreneurs coming from all parts of the world!
Not only does the Conversion.ai community provide you with a ton of inspiration, ideas and new opportunities, they also have your back when you have a question or issue.
So personally, I’ve never used Conversion.ai’s chat support for questions but found every answer to my questions in one of the many discussions in the official Conversion.ai Facebook group.
Conversion.ai training academy
Want to learn everything about Conversion.ai and how to use it in your business niche? The Conversion.ai training academy is your best resource to get valuable insights on how to truly leverage the AI writer to scale your business.
You’ll also find a full list of all upcoming webinars and live trainings they’ve planned with industry experts. Attend them for free and learn from the best, or watch any webinar replay of an advanced training session whenever you want and at your own pace!
Daily live Q&A sessions
Conversion.ai hosts daily live Q&A sessions, which is just another example of how committed the team behind this tool is to becoming the most influential player in the AI-writing industry.
You can tune into a 30-minute Q&A session with one of Conversion.ai’s co-founders and get all the answers to your questions about Conversion.ai!
FAQ and help center
In the Conversion.ai FAQ and help center you can find additional tips & tricks and learn how to configure your account. There are some useful community trainings and examples you can explore as well.
So if you didn’t find a direct answer to your question from this Conversion.ai review, you can hop on over to their help center and use the search bar for quick navigation.
Conversion.ai Pros and Cons
Before we finalize this review, let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons to summarize Conversion.ai and help you decide if the tool is right for your company.
- Conversion.ai helps you generate high-quality short-form content with a single click.
- A big plus is the ability to create long-form content on the fly with Jarvis, which is a great opportunity for you to boost your SEO and conversion rates.
- Blocks writer’s block while boosting your productivity levels, even when you’re running out of time and need to finish a project quickly.
- The platform offers an ever-growing library of 40+ copywriting templates and frameworks to help you create content in a pinch.
- The AI writer allows you to write content in multiple languages (11 languages) which gives you the opportunity to reach an even broader audience.
- It generates up to 100% unique content and will pass the most popular plagiarism checkers like Copyscape and Grammarly with flying colors. But it’s always best to double-check the quality for yourself.
- The Conversion.ai’s dashboard is easy to understand, and the interface is intuitive. Even for teams! You can easily collaborate with your team and work on different projects simultaneously.
- Furthermore, Conversion.ai offers a top-notch customer service that’s always available to answer your questions. Plus, you get access to a like-minded community who will provide you with valuable insights and support as well.
- You can attend daily live Q&A sessions and sign up to any upcoming webinars they have planned with industry leaders. Conversion.ai will make sure you’ll fully leverage the AI copywriting assistant to help you become a copywriting guru.
- One of the biggest pros to me is that the ai tool just keeps getting better and better! The Conversion.ai team does an excellent job of listening to their community and surprises you with new features on a regular basis.
- Your business deserves the best and this is it! Converting to conversion.ai will save you money in so many ways, don’t hesitate for a second before doing something that’s good for your company — get on board with Conversion.ai today!
- If you’re a beginning entrepreneur, it will take some time to get familiar with the software. It is very intuitive, but like any other tool, you need some patience and practice before getting in full control of your copywriting assistant.
- Jarvis can be a bit of joker sometimes and spits out unrelated words to your topic. This can be annoying, but hilarious and entertaining at the same time!
- The fact that you still have to check for output mistakes can feel like a burden. But still, you should see Conversion.ai as your copywriting assistant and every assistant needs some guidance from time to time.
Conversion ai review: Final verdict
Now that you’ve read my in-depth review of Conversion.ai, it’s time for you to make a decision on whether this software is worth investing in or not.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed reading my Conversion.ai review and found some good opportunities and use cases to incorporate Conversion.ai into your business. Whether it’ll be to boost organic traffic, increase your lead generation or improve your paid traffic campaigns for a better ROI.
Today, we’ve covered everything you need to know about the AI-powered copywriting platform and showed you all the ins and outs on how it can help grow your business.
Whether you need it to write blog posts, emails or any other type of content for your company Conversion.ai can do it all and simplifies the process by giving you all the copywriting tools you need.
The interface is clean and intuitive which makes navigating the platform a breeze while Jarvis delivers high-quality copywriting on demand in less time than most humans would take!
Also, Conversion.ai is the only AI writer on the market that’s generating real buzz this year, and for good reason too!
The developers are community driven and keep improving Conversion.ai with regular updates, and it’s always exciting when they’re announcing new features.
And it’s not just me, 15,000+ other copywriters, bloggers and serial entrepreneurs are already calling it the best AI copywriter in the game.
Who is Conversion.ai a perfect fit for?
Conversion.ai is perfect for copywriters, startups, agencies and online entrepreneurs who are struggling to find the time or resources to write high-quality content. Conversion.ai is also perfect for anyone who would like to start a blog, yet doesn’t have the technical know how or expertise in SEO necessary to get started and grow their online presence!
Who’s behind Conversion.ai?
Conversion.ai is a software company located in Austin, Texas and was started by the same team who brought you Proof and Payfunnels. The team consists of Dave Rogenmoser (CEO), John Phillip Morgan (CTO), Chris Hull (COO), Austin Distel (CMO), Megan Johnson (Client Success), and James Morgan (The Script Master)!
Their entrepreneurial background led them to create the ultimate AI copywriting assistant Jarvis that would one day be able to automate the entire content creation process.
Does Conversion.ai offer a free trial?
Yes, Conversion.ai offers a 5-day free trial on the pro unlimited plan. This will give you all the time needed to test the platform thoroughly and see if it’s right for your business.
Can I use Conversionai with my team?
Absolutely, Conversion.ai is perfect for teams of all sizes! You can invite your team members to your workspace by sending them a team invite link.
How much does an additional team seat cost?
If you’re on the Conversion.ai unlimited pro plan, you can have additional team seats for $25/month per seat. If you’re on the Conversion.ai starter plan, you have unlimited team seats but are capped to a 20,000 monthly words limit.
How can I learn how to use Conversion.ai?
You can learn the ins and outs on how to use Conversion.ai by checking out the comprehensive training academy on their website which is available to all users at no additional costs!
Does Conversion.ai support languages other than English?
Yes, Conversion.ai supports other popular languages than English, such as French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese and many more!
Can ai copywriting tools and human copywriters coexist?
Yes, AI copywriting tools like Conversion.ai still need a human copywriter to make final adjustments and polishing to ensure the best quality of content. So, they definitely can coexist!
Can copywriting make you rich?
Good copywriters are expensive to hire, so yes, you can make a lot of money with professional copywriting. And with AI writing software like Conversion.ai in your secret toolbox, you can make as much money as you want by offering copywriting services on Fiverr, Upwork or other freelancing websites.
Are copywriters still in demand in 2021?
Yes, copywriters are very much in demand in 2021. Being a copywriter is usually a full-time job at most companies or agencies, and the more skilled you are the better. A company may not need a lot of specialists to become successful, but they will need talented team members that can create content for clients on the fly.
Is Jarvis generating plagiarized content?
No, Jarvis doesn’t generate plagiarized content. Jarvis is trained on large amounts of content that already lives on the internet, but the content outputs are always original and never plagiarized.
What’s the Conversion.ai refund policy?
Conversion.ai offers a 7-day money back guarantee. So, if you change your mind within the first week of using Conversion.ai, they’ll refund 100% of your payment.
Was there a Conversion.ai lifetime deal?
No, the company never ran a Conversion.ai lifetime deal. There was only a small $10 discount on the Conversion.ai pro unlimited plan for very early adopters which sold out in a couple of days.
What’s the Conversion.ai affiliate program?
You can refer as many friends, coworkers or clients to Conversion.ai as you like. You’ll earn up to 30% in commissions for every successful referral. Minimum payout amount is set to $25 and paid out via PayPal. You can apply to the Conversion.ai affiliate program and once approved start sending in your referrals!
Does Conversion.ai offer support?
Yes, they do and Conversion.ai’s support is top-notch! If you can’t find the answer within the official Conversion.ai FAQ and help center yourself, you can simply contact them via email, live chat or get instant support from their amazing community!
Does Conversion.ai have any integrations?
Conversion.ai offers a direct integration with Surfer SEO. They’re the perfect match for SEO copywriting specialists. You need a Conversion.ai pro plan as well as a separate Surfer SEO account for this integration to work.
Which are the closest Conversion.ai alternatives?
There are a number of Conversion.ai alternatives that are chasing after Conversion.ai’s success, some of them are almost Conversion.ai lookalikes! But as soon as you start comparing the content output format, you’ll see Jarvis is on a whole other level. The closest Conversion.ai alternatives are CopyAI, WriteSonic, Copysmith and SnazzyAI.
Can I use Conversion.ai on client projects?
Definitely, you can use Conversion.ai on client projects. The content file you create is yours, so you can even sell your copywriting output to your clients if you want to. Conversion.ai is a great way to generate short and long-form content for clients, but the real gold mine with Conversion.AI is that you can use it to scale your own business.